Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Summer 2011 Thoughts

Here we are square in the middle of a disappointing summer. Disappointing in so many ways, but one of the certainly has to be the weather. In the greater Seattle/Tacoma region we can't seem to break out of the gray, wet mold and cannot break into warmer weather for what seems like any more than 2 days.

Anyway, I'm back from a few weeks off and had a series of thoughts come into my head while I was away from the studio. I thought that I would share them with you. Some of them might be familiar to you if you follow me here or on Twitter/Facebook, so please bear with me.

  • Apple Computers no longer cares about their image in the professional world. They will cater to the amateur and consumer market from now on if it means a few more bucks in their pocket. 
  • Loyalty doesn't matter anymore.
  • Nevada really is a desolate place.
  • The worst roads in the Western U.S. are in Washington State.
  • The cop that gave me a speeding ticket earlier this month is a moron.
  •  Bill O'Reilly can't see the big picture. 
  • Jeffrey Immelt is a moron! 
  • I have a story to tell and can't articulate it. 
  • My kids are awesome!
  • Idaho speed limit going in and out of Boise is 75 mph but desolate Nevada is 70. Someone explain that to me please?
  • The stalemate over the debt limit is going to bankrupt us all. 
  • Soccer is awesome! 
  • D.C. has a spending problem. 
  • Last time a company tried to drive the market (i.e., new coke) it failed! 
  • Netflix is now following Apple's lead in "how to piss off your customers."
  • Watercolors are more difficult than they appear.
  • Las Vegas needs a face lift.
  • Is sunshine overrated?
  • New York City could be my next home. 
  • College financing is way too complicated. 
  • I hope my son appreciates what we try to do for him. 
  • I hope my parents know how much they let me down. 
  • I still love babies.
  • Heaven is for real! 
  • The NFL lockout may be a good thing for everyone except for players. 
  • Someone is making a lot of money on high gas prices-it isn't me. (I wish it was)
  • Life was sometimes easier before technology invaded our lives. 
  • I am getting too old for some things. 
  • Why do mochas have to have so many calories? They are sooo good! 
  • It is still better that one guilty person go free than one innocent person be locked up. 
  • This was supposed to be the year of video. Really? 
  • Dog hair. 
  • "It could be worse..." is not a good defense of the economy. 
  • Why do hotels have the worst channels of television in their lineups? 
  • Charelston, S.C.- NOT going there in January.  
  • Jeffrey Immelt is still a moron.
  • "Finding Bigfoot" the television show is hillarious. 
  • Why should I print my digital photographs? (I'm currently writing a blog post on this topic).
  • Military exercises.
I know that there are a lot more in my mind, but this is what I am thinking about today.

What is on your mind?

Chris

No comments: