Thursday, July 21, 2011

Don't Forget About Our Other Blogs

Good morning,

Some of you may be wondering if, perhaps, I have another blog site. Acutally, I have two others. They are:

www.chrismckennaphoto.com/blog
www.mvsweddings.com/blog/

The first in this list offers a slew of photography tips, as well as some "highlights" (i.e., selected photographs) from various photo shoots. The latter is a blog to our wedding site. Although I would love to offer tips for engaged couples, I find that I only have time to update this site with highlights from selected weddings, engagement shoots, love stories. etc. Please note that I say "selected weddings" and not "every wedding." The tips for engaged couples may come in the future (maybe I can convince Lynette to offer that up-let's see).

Nevertheless, I encourge you to go out and take a look at these site and let me know your thoughts. Please feel free to offer your comments. As always I certainly appreciate them.

Blessings,

Chris.

No comments: