Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chris McKenna Photography New Site

Many of you know that besides doing all that I do with video, I am also a professional photographer. I love photography just as much as I do video, but for very different reasons. I shoot weddings, portraits, sports, boudoir, etc.--just about anything with a willing subject.

For the last couple of years I have had 2 different websites. One of those websites was one that I was "renting" (at a very high annual rate I might add) and the other was one that I coded and was maintaining myself. Neither of those sites were working very well for us so we made the decision last year to scrap them both and get a new one live by February 1 of this year.

We had decided that we would hire a "professional" developer to take over the design and development since I have actual work to do, that is working for you. We had been working with another developer on our High Note Video site, but he had dropped the ball midway through that process so we looked for another. In December, I was approached by another fellow and since his rates were reasonable and his promises were high, we decided to go with him.

Well, sad to say that he dropped the ball, and dropped in big time. He kept making promise after promise after promise and he broke them all and missed all 7 of his self-imposed deadlines. So once again, I was forced to take over the design and development myself.

So after much adieu, I am pleased to announce that the new Chris McKenna Photography website is live and ready for business. I would encourage you to visit it, check out our galleries, comment on some of the more recent entries, and let us know if there is anything that we can do to help you out.

Blessings,

Chris

P.S. We are contemplating moving this blog over to the McKenna Video Services site. What do you think about that?

No comments: