Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Helping Hand House (Non-Profit Video)

Greetings friends,

I hope that you are all well on this fine October afternoon. I know that I am!

Over this past summer, I had the privilege of working on a promotional video for a local non profit agency, Helping Hand House. Helping Hand House, based in Puyallup, WA, is determined to end family homelessness in Pierce County. They have a number of programs designed to help families in trouble, from emergency shelter to budget management and other life coaching classes.

Working on this video opened my eyes up to the problem of family homeless in Pierce County and I am proud to have been able to help them out, even if it is just a video. To learn more about HHH or to arrrange a financial donation, visit their website www.helpinghandhouse.org .

To learn more about how video can showcase your company or help your non profit organization, visit our website www.mckennavideo.com and please give us a call. In the mean time, enjoy the video.

Blessings,

Chris.


No comments: