Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding Customer Testimonial

I know, I know. I said in a previous post that I wasn't going to post every customer testimonial that we recieve on this blog, but some are just too good to pass up and we can't resist the temptation.

I received this note earlier today from Jane and Duane, whose wedding we photographed in August. We turned their photographs into a small video and presented it to them this last weekend.

"Hello Chris and Lynette,

We just want to let you know how extremely happy we are with our wedding video!!!!!!!

Duane and I watched it together on Saturday night and we were speechless. I cried of course and Duane couldn't stop smiling. We have shared it with family and friends throughout the weekend and all love it!!!

Thank you so much! Everyone has said they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen! I just can't tell you enough how blessed we are to have found you both to capture our perfect day. Thank you, thank you, thank you."


And we say thank you to Jane and Duane for giving us the honor of helping you document your special day.

God's blessings,

Chris.

BTW-some of Jane and Duane's picture can be found on this blog and other can be found on 2 of our websites:

www.mvsweddings.com

www.chrismckennaphotography.com

No comments: